A must-have reference for C3 Corvette owners who like to work on their Corvettes. Especially handy when installing new wiring harnesses, or use it to trace individual wires when diagnosing electrical gremlins. 11" x 17" laminated. Correct for 1981 Corvette.
Now available in a full-color version to make tracing those hard to identify wires even easier. Every single wire in it's own correct color allowing you to trace from source, through connector to component.
Check out these features of our full color 1981 Corvette wiring diagram:
- Available in our popular 11" x 17" laminated diagram.
- Includes (4) sheets placed side by side show basic main diagram end to end with sub systems on the back.
- All wire colors (including tracers) and component information from the original factory service manuals. Wire colors on the diagram are the same as what was originally in your Corvette.
- Diagram covers the complete basic car including: interior and exterior lights, engine & engine compartment, firewall, under dash, instrumentation, etc.
- Includes ALL options (power windows, air conditioning & rear defroster).
- All text is crystal clear and easy to read, and all colors are easy to distinguish (unlike those shop, service or assembly manuals).
- Laminated in heavy plastic for durability and ease of use. (no more grease smudged expensive shop manuals!).
- UPC: E-1303