Designed Specifically For Hot Rods & Classic Vehicles
Well suited for a variety of hot rods and vintage vehicles and is appropriate to use in any engine that calls for a 10W-40 grade motor oil. Features storage protection additives that guard against rust and corrosion during winter storage. This oil is an excellent choice for muscle cars and rotary engines.
- Viscosity typical of 10W-40.
- ZDDP Anti-Wear Additives -Higher levels of Zinc (ZDDP) than regular passenger car oils. Delivers proper anti-wear protection for older style push-rod and flat tappet engines.
- Military Spec Storage Protection - Uses the same oil additive technology developed for the U.S. Military for storing and shipping their combat equipment.
- Excellent Seal Compatibility
- Start-Up Protection Additives
- No ZDDP or additives required.
Driven Racing Oils
Driven Racing Oil, born from Joe Gibbs Racing, is formulated specifically for all-out race and high-performance engines. What makes our products different? In simple terms, our products are unique because we always put the “Motor ahead of the Molecule”. While other oil companies are in love with chemistry and have no real-world understanding of how the products are actually used, Driven keeps things in the proper order. The oil is for the motor, not the other way around. Our product development team looks at the motor and how it is used; then we design application specific products using a “zero compromise” approach that delivers a measurable performance advantage.