Blockit is a unique layered combination of acoustical soundproofing with a durable UV protected vinyl top which allows you to continue using your cargo area. The kit includes a rear cargo mat and two separate pieces that install right behind each seat. Blockit noise deadener requires no cutting or moving of the Corvette's existing carpet, uses no adhesive, and can be removed and reused over and over. Patent Pending. Made in the USA.
Check out these features on the Blockit Sound Deadner system:
- Reduce interior noise in seconds installation or removal takes less than 60 seconds
- Takes the edge off tire/road noise & some aftermarket exhausts
- Does not require removal of your Corvettes carpet/interior
- Pre cut & lays right over your factory carpet
- Designed with 4 layers of REAL acoustical material 1 thick but can be compressed to
- Top layer is a black UV protected textured vinyl, which looks great and is durable
- Can be used under an aftermarket cargo mat
- 3 Piece System - 1 piece for behind each seat and 1 large piece for the cargo area/trunk area
- Seat pieces are designed to just "drop in" BUT can also be easily placed under the carpet behind the seat as this carpet area is not glued down
- Blockit does lay over the "cubby holes" - Simply lift the corner to gain access to the rear storage compartments
- Weighs approximately 13-14lbs depending on application
- Blockits are made in the USA with materials that are US Made.
The Ultimate noise & vibration damper - Blockit's work even better with (2) 18" x 32" sheets of DeadMat designed for installation behind your Corvette's seats. This area is especially prone to sound and vibration through the transmission and exhaust system. Because the carpet is not attached - you can easily add the DeadMat. Order as a combo with Zip # X-3793 for 2005-2013 Corvettes OR if you already have a Blockit installed in your C6 Corvette then order Zip # X-3781 to get the DeadMats for installation behind the seat.
|Model Year||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
The Clear Choice in Paint Protection, Cleartastic has been protecting the paint on Corvettes for more than 10 years. By no means is Cleartastic a regular cling material! Their film is a unique blend of science and technology evolved from years of research and design which allows Cleartastic film to withstand extreme temperatures, UV ray damage, rain, snow and high speed winds! Accept no imitations - don't risk damaging your paint!