This item does not qualify for promotional or retail discounts.
CORSA's 2006-2013 LS3/LS7 Corvette carbon fiber open element air intake system is constructed of aerospace grade carbon fiber to deliver ideal weight, strength and insulation properties. Engineered and designed to to deliver perfect fitment and performance for C6 LS3 or LS7 equipped Corvette.
Carbon Fiber Technology efficiently directs airflow from the filter to the throttle body, streamlines airflow eliminating any calibration concerns, and helps increase throttle response. CORSA intake ssytems keeps air 10 degrees cooler than stock creating more horsepower for your LS engine.
Check out these features:
- 100% Carbon Fiber Construction
- Machined Mass Air Flow Mounting Bracket
- Outflows Stock Intake creating more HP & TQ
- Free-Flowing High-Performance DryTech (non-oiling) Filtration
- Installs in 1 hour or less
2006-2013 Corvette Corsa Performance Improvements:
- +21 Horsepower
- +30 Torque
- 20k mile filter life
Up to 21 HP & 30 TQ when combined w/ CORSA Exhaust on LS3 Engines
Up to 15 HP & 20 TQ when combined w/ CORSA Exhaust on LS7 Engines
*Actual performance results are not guaranteed and may vary.
|Model Year||2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
- CARB Certification: This item is not CARB exempt and is not Legal to purchase in California
Corsa built its reputation as a premier aftermarket exhaust manufacturer with its no-drone, Reflective Sound Cancellation(R) technology and high performance systems. Since entering the Corvette market in 1998, Corsa has continued to innovate and offers a comprehensive product line for performance Corvette exhaust. As you consider which exhaust is right for your Corvette, consider Corsa from Zip.