Protect your 1968-1982 Corvette's interior and look great doing it with Coverking's classic roll up Sunshield. Made of special high-density foam insulation laminated between two layers of aluminized Mylar to reflect virtually all of the sun's harmful UV rays. Features GM licensed C3 Corvette logo. Custom cut to perfectly fit the windshield and easily rolls for storage when not in use. Made in USA.
Check out these features:
- Custom cut to fit your Corvette perfectly
- Large GM licensed Corvette emblem on the outside
- Harmful UV rays bounce off reflective surface preventing cracks and interior fading
- Internal foam layer insulates to keep internal temperatures cooler
- Soft edging won't scratch your interior trim
- Rolls up and stores easily with attached Velcro strap
- 1 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
|Model Year||1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982|
Coverking is a U.S. manufacture of car covers, seat covers, windshield shades, dash mats and floor mats. All covers are digitally scanned using 3D imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. Engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting designs specifically for your application. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is an art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal. Coverking is licensed by GM for all Corvette specific emblems and logos.