This item does not qualify for promotional or retail discounts.
Corsa Performance has introduced a 100% stainless steel, cat-back exhaust system for 1996 LT1/LT4 equipped Corvettes. Corsa's exhaust systems for fourth-generation Corvettes, use the same patented RSC (Reflective Sound Cancellation) technology introduced by Corsa for fifth-generation Corvettes. Designed for an AGGRESSIVE SOUND under acceleration and DRONE-FREE EXPERIENCE during cruise.
1996 LT1/LT4 Corvette Corsa Exhaust System features include:
- Straight-through, nonrestrictive design, specifically tuned for the LT1 Corvette.
- Flow bench-tested 41% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock system.
- Type 304 stainless steel construction, crafted with pride and precision in the USA.
- Handcrafted, stainless steel Black PVD Twin Pro-Series 3.5" tips for enhanced vehicle appearance.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required.
- Includes all necessary hardware and illustrated installation guide.
- Limited LIFETIME WARRANTY for as long as you own your C4 Corvette.
- +14 Horsepower
- +16 Torque
- +141% Increased Air Flow
Sport Sound Level Characteristics :
- High Performance Sound
- Distinct Rumble at Idle
- Aggressive Sound Through The Gears
- NO DRONE DURING CRUISE
CORSA's Black Diamond tips feature a PVD coating that gives the exhaust tips a black chrome look but more importantly, the strength to hold up to heat and normal wear and tear.
- Manufacturer Part Number:: 14118BLK
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
Corsa built its reputation as a premier aftermarket exhaust manufacturer with its no-drone, Reflective Sound Cancellation(R) technology and high performance systems. Since entering the Corvette market in 1998, Corsa has continued to innovate and offers a comprehensive product line for performance Corvette exhaust. As you consider which exhaust is right for your Corvette, consider Corsa from Zip.