Race Ramps XTenders were originally designed to give those extra-low profile cars "just enough" additional clearance when utilizing Race Ramps vehicle lift ramps. The Xtenders, when used in combination with the 67inch Race Ramps, provide a gentle 6.6 degree incline to raise your lowered vehicle perfectly. Once lifted, your can slide the Xtenders out for extra working room.
67" Race Ramps Xtenders Specs:
- 45" long, 12" wide
- Lowers approach angle to 6.6 degrees
- Designed to work with 67 inch Race Ramps (Race Ramps not included)
- 100% solid core design
- Includes tabs on side to keep Xtenders in place
Check out the "Ramp Chart" to determine if the 67" Race Ramp XTenders are right for you. Zip Corvette also carries a full selection of Race Ramps accessories, including wheel chocks and lift ramps. Wheel chocks are recommended anytime your vehicle is lifted . Xtenders can be used with both 1-piece and 2-piece 67" Race Ramps. 67" Race Ramps are not included with purchase. Sold in pairs.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
From the city of Escanaba in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP), Race Ramps are the brainchild of Brute Technologies and are built with the car enthusiast in mind. Race Ramps offers a model for every application. Whether you want to roll your car up for an oil change or you want to lift your car off the garage floor for storage, Race Ramps’ product line offers the perfect solution. Maybe your car is lower than standard and you can’t roll a jack underneath. Race Ramps’ collection is the perfect place to look. Made entirely in the USA, Zip is proud to feature Race Ramps in our catalog.