05-13 Intro-Guard Car Cover$169.99
05-13 Weathershield Two-Tone Car Cover w/Reflective WeltingAs low as $557.99
05-13 MaxTech Car Cover$94.99
Car Cover Lock & Cable$10.99
Race Ramps 14in Flatstoppers$293.99
Coverking's Stormproof Car Cover is a unique, industry leading, multi-purpose car cover that is both light weight and extremely durable. Custom manufactured to the exact specifications of your C6 Corvette, this cover provides the best all around protection against extreme weather. Including substantial protection against UV rays, snow, rain and other pollutants. On top of that, this fabric requires no coatings that wear off - it's characteristics are built-in.
Use in either indoor or outdoors. Custom designed for 2005-2013 Corvettes except Z06, ZR1 and Grand Sport models. Includes embroidered C6 emblem on nose. Two-tone design available in red or silver with black sides. Specify color when ordering.
2005-2013 Corvette Stormproof Car Covers features:
- Highly water resistant and breathable fabric
- Outstanding protection from the sun
- Fabric is inherently protective, so the performance will not diminish
- Micro-fiber fabric is soft and won't scratch your Corvette's finish
- Ultra-compact and easy to store
- Mirror pockets
- Embroidered C6 logo on front nose
- Optional lock and cable attachment
- Indoor or Outdoor use
- 4-year manufacture warranty
When it comes to car covers Corvette owners want to know their exterior will be safely protected either indoor or outdoor. Coverking has set out to make sure this is the case by creating superior Corvette car covers in fit, material properties, looks, strength, and features. Their custom fit car covers protect the Corvette's interior from fading, block prying eyes from seeing what's inside, prevent minor nicks or scratches, and also control the climate by keeping the interior cool in direct sunlight. Coverking Car Covers are designed with the fewest seams possible which make their custom designed car covers looks great!
Coverking Car Cover Use Notice:
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.
- Covers are not intended for long term use without periodically inspecting and cleaning underneath. Do not allow liquids to dry while cover(s) are installed. Car covers are not intended for vinyl (or other) wrapped vehicles.
|Model Year||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
Coverking is a U.S. manufacture of car covers, seat covers, windshield shades, dash mats and floor mats. All covers are digitally scanned using 3D imaging equipment to produce a true custom fit. Engineers spend weeks refining and perfecting designs specifically for your application. Each custom pattern is tested for precise fit and durability. The design process is an art-form - we have to balance and make sure the covers are easy to install while creating the best fit possible. All of our patterns are engineered to meet this goal. Coverking is licensed by GM for all Corvette specific emblems and logos.