You've updated the brakes, suspension, air condition and interior in your C3 Corvette why are you still riding around with those antiquated headlamps? Factory sealed beam headlamps bulbs might have been fine for the 60s and 70s, but not for today. Today's headlamps are brighter, whiter and more powerful; allowing for better illumination and safer night time driving.
The NeverNight headlight system is designed to bring your C3 Corvette up to today's standards. The harness is designed to provide a maximum voltage at your headlights and therefore maximum light output. Utilizing an 8-gauge feed from the Alternator to the Relays, as well as 12 gauge feeds to the lamps and provides a low resistance path for the entire Headlamp system.
The NeverNights Harness consists of four separate pieces, the Main Alternator Harness, the Main Lamp Harness and the left and right Lamp Sub-Harnesses. The Main Harness is split to facilitate ease of installation. Check out these headlight harness features:
- Kit attaches to existing harness and headlight switch, no permanent wiring change required!
- Cross-Linked-Polyethylene jacketed wire resistant to oil, grease, gasoline and acids and Temperature rated to 257 F. (125 C.)
- Fully covered in Polyethylene Loom
- Bosch Automotive Relays
- Aircraft quality crimp connections
- Rated at 480 watts total (240 per side)
- Easy Plug and Play installation with Harness modification required with Xenon lamps (see below)
- Interchangeable Lamp Sub-Harnesses available for different lamp configurations
Because of the drop in voltage on factory wiring harnesses - the NeverNight wiring harness with your stock lamps is a major improvement in light output. With no modification required.
|Model Year||1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982|
We are SpeedDirect and we are devoted to making iconic American cars drive as good as they look. Steeriods rack & pinion steering systems upgrade your Corvette's power or non-power steering, while the Shark Bite line of suspension products includes adjustable control arms and front or rear coil-over suspension.