You've updated the brakes, suspension, air condition and interior in your C3 Corvette, why are you still riding around with those antiquated headlamps? Factory sealed beam headlamps bulbs might have been fine for the 60's and 70's, but not for today. Today's headlamps are brighter, whiter and more powerful; allowing for better illumination and safer night time driving.
The NeverNight headlight system is designed to bring your C3 Corvette up to today's standards. The harness is designed to provide the maximum voltage at your headlights and therefore maximum light output. Utilizing an 8-gauge feed from the Alternator to the Relays, as well as 12 gauge feeds to the lamps and provides a low resistance path for the entire Headlamp system.
Complete system includes harness package and (4) Delta Xenon headlamp bulbs.
The NeverNights Harness consists of four separate pieces, the Main Alternator Harness, the Main Lamp Harness and the left and right Lamp Sub-Harnesses. The Main Harness is split to facilitate ease of installation. Check out these headlight harness features:
- Kit attaches to existing harness and headlight switch, no permanent wiring change required!
- Cross-Linked-Polyethylene jacketed wire resistant to oil, grease, gasoline and acids and Temperature rated to 257 F. (125 C.)
- Fully covered in Polyethylene Loom
- Bosch Automotive Relays
- Aircraft quality crimp connections
- Rated at 480 watts total (240 per side)
- Easy Plug and Play installation with Harness modification required with Xenon lamps (see below)
- Interchangeable Lamp Sub-Harnesses available for different lamp configurations
Delta Xenon Headlamp Bulb features:
- Highest output lighting available without going to HID
- 60 / 55 W XENON System
- Rubber boot to protect from elements
- Lead Crystal European Optics E-mark certified
- High and low beam lens configurations
- Metal reflector
- Direct replacement for #6024, 6024H
Note: Delta Xenon headlamps are sold with the NeverNight wiring harness - as they will melt your stock wiring harness! The Xenon lamps require slight modification for installation. The stock headlight housing has a 1 3/4" hole that needs to get sanded or cut to a 2 1/2" hole for the lamps. If you do not want to make this modification, the wiring harness with your stock lamps is still a major improvement in light output over the stock harness!
|Model Year||1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982|
We are SpeedDirect and we are devoted to making iconic American cars drive as good as they look. Steeriods rack & pinion steering systems upgrade your Corvette's power or non-power steering, while the Shark Bite line of suspension products includes adjustable control arms and front or rear coil-over suspension.