Finally an inexpensive way to fix the heat radiating through the center console in your C5 Corvette. DEI has developed a material specific for use in the exhaust tunnel and firewall areas to stop unwanted exhaust heat from saturating the inside of the car. Constructed with an embossed 10 mil aluminum face bonded to ⅛"composite glass-fiber core and backed with a high temp super strong pressure sensitive backing - perfect for adhering to your Corvette's factory underbody exhaust tunnel panel.
Floor & Tunnel Shield II withstands up to 1750F of direct continuous heat. The adhesive side holds past 450F. Its improved multifaceted modern aluminum surface offers improved reflectivity and rigidity and allows for ease of installation.
Check out these features:
- Reduce console & interior temperatures
- Precision die cut for a perfect fit & ease of installation
- No need to remove the Trans Tunnel Plate
- Peel backing, align into position & press into place
- Not affected by wind, water or other harsh conditions
- Extremely light weight
Includes 4-piece side shields set - perfect if you've already installed an aftermarket tunnel plate or DEI's tunnel plate heat shield.