aFe Control's PFADT Series steel frame camber kit for 1997-2013 Corvette is designed to replace the factory alignment eccentrics with precision water jet cut aluminum degree indexed spacers. Positively locking alignment settings in place without the risk of slippage common with factory eccentrics on track driven C5/C6 Corvettes. Upper control arm adjustment is achieved through the use of 304 stainless steel alignment shims. Included in the kit is grade 10.9 hardware upper control arm studs and all necessary hardware. Don't risk tearing up an expensive set of tires due to a alignment slip.
Check out these features:
- Precision water jet cut aluminum degree indexed spacers
- Includes 304 stainless steel upper control arm alignment shims
- Grade 10.9 hardware, bolts, and studs included
- Replaces OEM eccentrics which are prone to slippage
- A must have for track driven Corvettes
- Direct fit Installation, no modifications necessary
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
|Model Year||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
Advanced FLOW Engineering (aFe) is all about moving air through your engine as effectively as possible. From Jeeps to Corvettes, aFe develops more than just cold air intakes and air filters. Their 160,000 square feet of facilities in Southern California house their corporate headquarters, manufacturing facility, R&D lab, and warehouse. Their complete product line includes: fluid filters, intake manifolds, turbochargers, exhaust, programming systems, and throttle body spacers. Zip uses aFe products because we believe their products are among the best available for the Chevrolet Corvette.