This item does not qualify for promotional discounts or wholesale pricing.
This item requires a of $125.00 that will be added to the shipping amount during checkout. This charge includes UPS Peak Season Surcharge Rates.
aFe Control is proud to introduce the Johnny O'Connell Stage 1 Package for 1997-2013 Corvettes. Tuned by legendary 4 time Le Mans winner, Johnny O'Connell , this package features sway bars and shocks designed to provide your Corvette with racecar level road holding ability, and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver. The 4130 Chromoly tubular sway bars, include polyurethane bushings, heavy duty end links, and come in Johnny Os signature yellow. The rear bar is 3 way adjustable, allowing for fine tuning the suspension. Perfectly matched to the Johnny O'Connell shock absorbers, the Johnny OConnell stage 1 Package will make for a complete transformation in your C5/C6 Corvette's performance, offering flatter, faster cornering, and added car control. Perfectly balanced, aFe products will have your Corvette handling just as good at the track as it will around town. Fits all 1997-2013 Corvette models.
Johnny O'Connell Shock Features:
- Tuned by legendary Corvette racer, Johnny O'Connell
- Revised damping curve
- Smoother performance and handling
- O.E. style fitment for durability and hassle-free installation
- Direct-bolt - requires no modifications
Johnny O'Connell Sway Bar Features:
- CNC bent 4130 Chromoly 35MM front sway bar
- CNC bent 4130 Chromoly 29MM 3-Way adjustable rear bar
- Tuned by legendary Corvette racer Johnny O'Connell
- Polyurethane bushings
- Heavy duty, Rod end end links w/CNC machined articulation spacers
- Direct fit Installation - requires no modifications
- Powder-coated yellow finish
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
|Model Year||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
Advanced FLOW Engineering (aFe) is all about moving air through your engine as effectively as possible. From Jeeps to Corvettes, aFe develops more than just cold air intakes and air filters. Their 160,000 square feet of facilities in Southern California house their corporate headquarters, manufacturing facility, R&D lab, and warehouse. Their complete product line includes: fluid filters, intake manifolds, turbochargers, exhaust, programming systems, and throttle body spacers. Zip uses aFe products because we believe their products are among the best available for the Chevrolet Corvette.