Check out these features of the QA1 Coil Over Springs:
- Manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life
- Cold wound, heat treated and shot peened to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- Ground at both ends for a straight, consistent and accurate operation
- Black or silver powder coated for longevity
- Length and spring rate is marked for quick and easy identification
- Lifetime guarantee to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
QA1 coil over springs available in black or silver; specify color when ordering.
|Model Year||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
QA1’s Jim Jordan started his company with a desire to impact the performance racing world. His company jumped into the market with rod ends and spherical bearings, but in 1998, after five years in business, QA1 purchased Hal Shocks and started making shock absorbers for the drag strip. With their rebuildable shock line from 1999, QA1 underscored their care for the racer by offering a long-term solution for circle-track racing suspension. By 2004, QA1 was the number one producer of performance racing shocks, and in 2011, several more acquisitions solidified QA1 as the market leader. If you’re looking for the best suspension for your racing Corvette, Zip’s line of QA1 products is a fantastic choice.