The Predator has been a legend in the LS performance community for years! In fact, many DiabloSport employees cut their teeth with tuners for the very first time running a U7198 Predator on their old F-Body LS1 cars! The great news is that the Predator is back and it is better than ever! You can expect the same awesome performance gains from this tuner as you did in the old days, but now with more creature comforts like USB updating, a color screen, and more. Running the Predator in your Camaro, Corvette, GTO or other GM muscle car, you can see gains of 25 horsepower and 30 ft/lbs of torque without having any other performance modifications installed.
The Predator also lets you adjust cooling fan speeds, gear ratios, tire size, and other performance parameters to get your car running right at the track! Whether you've got a 5.7L LS1, or a 6.2L LS3, or something in between, the Predator is sure to be the easiest performance upgrade you install on your Corvette, and definitely the one that gets you the best performance impact per dollar!
DiabloSport Predator 2 Monitor features include:
- Simple, Plug and play performance- add horsepower and torque without even popping the hood!
- Pre-Loaded performance options allow for 50 state legal performance increases.
- Customize your tune with the Predators internal adjustable parameter options.
- Internet updateable using free Ignition Update software via USB
- High Resolution 2.8" Color Screen, and 5 buttons for easy navigation.
- NOTE: This device does NOT accept custom tunes from CMR. For Custom Tuning, see the Predator Pro Part number 7045.
- Diablo Tune: 20HP 25TQ
- Diablo 87 Tune: 18HP 23TQ
- Data Logging
- Check Clear DTCs
- Calibrate Speedometer for Gear Ratio
- Calibrate Speedo for Tire Size
- Cooling Fan Control
- Top Speed Limiter
- Rev Limiter
- Shift Points
- Shift Firmness
- Disable Active Fuel Management
NOTE: This device does NOT accept custom tunes from CMR. For Custom Tuning, see the Predator Pro Part number 7045. 50 state legal
|Generation||C5, C6, C7|
|Model Year||1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017|
- CARB Certification: This item is 50-state legal - EO # D-770
DiabloSport is really just a group of geeks who love finding ways to communicate with the computer systems in their cars. A quick walk through the parking lot of their corporate HQ in Florida shows these guys are serious car enthusiasts who love what they do. DiabloSport first got its start by developing a custom tuning software for the 1989 Mustang. The software was private for several years, but after releasing several custom chips and seeing the demand for “custom tuning”, DiabloSport released its software to dealers. Today, Zip is proud to offer DiabloSport’s flagship inTune programming system, in addition to their Trinity and Predator systems.