58-82 RetroBright LED Headlight Bulb (Classic White 3000K)Special Price $161.99 Regular Price $179.99
Upgrade your factory or RestoMod Corvette with the latest in LED headlight technology from Holley Performance . Super cool RetroBright LED headlight bulb designed for 1958-1982 Corvettes provides the classic sealed beam look - with the 2X the light output of comparable halogens. Plus better visibility, your choice in classic or modern white color and 6 times longer life. Quite the upgrade for your Corvette!
Low-profile design fits shallow headlight buckets without the hassle of cutting or drilling. Special PWM LED driver resides inside of the headlight to keep the LEDs running at their peak intensity, even during prolonged periods of use. Available in 3000 Kelvin and 5700 Kelvin color temperatures depending on whether you're looking for that classic lighting hue or want an even brighter, more modern look. Perfect for 4 headlamp systems found in Corvette, Chevelles and other GM vehicles utilizing 5.75" round headlamp bulbs. Sold individually.
Check out these features:
- Plug & Play - Plugs into factory headlight harness for easy installation
- Classic Styling - Retro styled headlight for period correct appearance
- Superior - Over 2x the light output of halogens to keep you and your classic safe
- Low Draw/Extended Life - Less current draw and 6x the life of halogen sealed beams
- Compliant - No-glare beam pattern meets or exceeds SAE and DOT Requirements
- Serviceable - Replaceable LED cartridges for easy serviceability
- Proper Fitment - Engineered to fit shallow headlight buckets found on classic vehicles
- Stronger - UV Treated Polycarbonate Lens won't shatter and is 10x stronger than glass or standard plastic
- Compatible - Sealed Beam Trade Numbers: 4000, 4040, H4001, H5001, H5006
- Color Choice - Available in "Classic White" (3000K bulb) for a warm classic hue, "Modern White" (5700K bulb) for a cleaner modern look, or a Yellow Lens (utilizes 5700K bulb inside)
LED headlight bulb will plug directly into factory harness 2-prong or 3-prong plastic connector; designed to be used for both low or high beam application.
Note: LED headlight conversions may not pass some local state inspections - please refer to local regulations when considering upgrading your headlight system.
|Generation||C1, C2, C3|
|Model Year||1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982|
- UPC: 840203396759
- Manufacturer Part Number: LFRB145
Morimoto lighting was established in 2008 in the USA to fill the gap in the aftermarket for truly high quality automotive lighting products. If you are an enthusiast, a fabricator, or a distributor and have found yourself unimpressed with the ‘dime-a-dozen’ HID kits and accessories from other manufactures, then we urge you to take a closer look at Morimoto Lighting. There is no other name in lighting that comes more widely recommended by end-users for performance, reliability, and the way it looks. Morimoto is the automotive lighting benchmark.