- Front upper & lower control arm bushings
- Front sway bar end link kit w/bushings
- Power steering ram bushings
- Differential front pinion mount bushings
- 1980-1982 Differential carrier mount bushings
- Rear spring cushions
- Rear swy bar end link bushing set
- Strut rod bushings (both 1963-1974 & 1975-1982 Corvette design)
- (4) Tie rod end boots
- (4) Ball joint boots
- Trailing arm bushings (does not include outer steel shell)
- Transmission mount
Note: Inlcudes all suspension & steering bushings except for front or rear sway bar frame bushings. To complete installation - order appropriate sway bar bushings based on the size of your Corvette's front & rear sway bars.
|Model Year||1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982|
Who uses a 3D Computer Animated Design (CAD) program to mold rubber and polyurethane? Prothane Motion Control from Costa Mesa, CA, molds every piece of polyurethane in SolidWorks before ever taking a component to the shop, trail, or track. Prothane’s polyurethane suspension products are strong without being loud or hard. Their products enable your Corvette to have more precise steering and better feedback from the roads you love driving. Rebuilding the suspension on your Corvette? Give Prothane Suspension products a shot.