This item does not qualify for promotional discounts or wholesale pricing.
These rugged lower A-arms have a ridged aluminum design with PTFE-lined ball joint bearings to ensure accurate, repeatable suspension tracking throughout the entire range of travel. They are a huge improvement to the heavy, rubber bushed, stamped steel factory lower control arms they replace.
The a-arm shaft kit features beefy cross shafts to virtually eliminate shaft flexing, which changes suspension geometry. U.S. made high quality precision ball joints as well as Grade 8 fasteners are also included.
Check out these SharkBite Control Arm Highlights:
- Significant reduction in un-sprung weight over factory a-arms
- Precision no maintenance PTFE-lined ball joint bearings for accurate repeatable suspension tracking, never needs lubrication
- Welded / machined aerospace alloy construction
- Heavy duty steel cross shaft
- Compatible with coil over shock & spring packages
- Precision U.S. made ball joints
- Complete bolt-on kit including Grade 8 fasteners
Note: Requires coil over shocks, will not work with factory springs.
|Model Year||1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982|
We are SpeedDirect and we are devoted to making iconic American cars drive as good as they look. Steeriods rack & pinion steering systems upgrade your Corvette's power or non-power steering, while the Shark Bite line of suspension products includes adjustable control arms and front or rear coil-over suspension.