Check out these features of the McGard wheel locks:
- Computer designed patterns for maximum security
- Internal lock design with smooth outer surface
- Triple nickel chrome plating for beauty and durability
- Through-hardened alloy steel contstruction
- Computerized key code registration and rapid key replacement service
Note: Will not fit 1988-1989 Corvettes with factory 17" wheels (due to lug nuts under metal center cap) and 1997-1999 Corvettes with factory wheels using the center cap to hide the lug nuts. McGard wheel locks do not utilize a lug nut cover.
|Generation||C4, C5, C6, C7|
|Model Year||1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
McGard is the most trusted name in wheel & tire security since 1964. McGard invented the original one-piece wheel lock, designed so well it is currently used by every major car company around the world. Their wheel locks are made in the USA to the highest quality standards in the automotive industry. McGard wheel locks are backed by a written comprehensive warranty and personal attention from their customer service staff providing rapid key replacement service and computerized key code registration.