Dragon Fire Sport Series spark plug wire sets are designed to provide quality performance at an affordable price. The Sport Series spark plug wires feature a super low resistance conductor that’s wrapped in a highly durable double layer EPDM/Silicone sleeve. Using a high dielectric strength copolymer compound, Dragon Fire wires eliminates voltage leaks and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).
1955-1991 Corvette Dragon Fire Sport Series spark plug wires features:
- 8.5mm Spiral Core Alloy Conductor Technology
- Resistance: 150 ohms/ft
- Military Grade Aramid Fiber Core Support
- 600° Rated High Temp Silicone
- High Grade Copper / Stainless Steel Terminal
- Full RFI/EMI Suppression
- 90 degree Silicone Spark Plug Boots
- Includes both HEI (male) or Socket (female) Boot for Distributor Cap
- Universal cut-to-fit Design Allows for Custom Lengths
- Includes Coil Wire (9-Wire Car Set)
- Available in your Choice of Red or Black
|Generation||C1, C2, C3, C4|
|Model Year||1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991|
Dragon Fire specializes in quality performance products including HEI, electronic distrbutors and performance spark plug wire options. R&D is continually driving forward to evolve and improve products, using only the latest ignition technologies and most advanced testing methods. Dragon Fire produces industry leading ignition components designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.