This item does not qualify for promotional discounts or wholesale pricing.
Holley Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile.
The Double Pumper is designed for use on lightweight vehicles with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. The Double Pumper is available in a gold dichromate and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and a manual choke for easy control of engine warm up.
Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Manual choke
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run
Note: This is not a stock Corvette application carburetor but a good replacement for a 1965-1974 427/454 Corvettes with a Holley intake. It can be used on any year Corvette with the correct intake manifold to fit the Holley bolt pattern. This carburetor is equipped with a manual choke.
|Generation||C1, C2, C3|
|Model Year||1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981|
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.co.gov
Did you know that Holley supplied over half the carburetors in WWII including not just automobiles, but PT Boats and airplanes? It all began in the late 1800s with two brothers from Bradford, PA, George and Earl Holley - teenage boys who learned how to make patterns and castings so they could build a one cylinder engine. Now, Holley manufactures high performance carburetors, manifolds, superchargers, water pumps, throttle body fuel injection and fuel pumps for street and race applications. In producing these parts, Holley prides itself in utilizing the latest technology in a lean environment to provide the highest quality parts at the best value to the customer.