Check out these features of the McGard wheel locks:
- Computer designed patterns for maximum security
- Internal lock design with smooth outer surface
- Triple nickel chrome plating for beauty and durability
- Through-hardened alloy steel contstruction
- Computerized key code registration and rapid key replacement service
Note: Can not be used with 1973-1982 Corvette factory aluminum wheels.
|Generation||C1, C2, C3|
|Model Year||1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982|
McGard is the most trusted name in wheel & tire security since 1964. McGard invented the original one-piece wheel lock, designed so well it is currently used by every major car company around the world. Their wheel locks are made in the USA to the highest quality standards in the automotive industry. McGard wheel locks are backed by a written comprehensive warranty and personal attention from their customer service staff providing rapid key replacement service and computerized key code registration.