Designed to cradle your tires in their own radius, conforming to your tires. Flatstoppers do not conduct heat or cold to your tires from changing floor temperatures. Will not damage your hot asphalt, cement, or painted floors.
Flatstoppers are made with patented super-lightweight 100% solid construction technique making them highly durable, virtually indestructible, while providing a 6,000 lb. vehicle weight capacity. FlatStoppers' textured coating prevents sliding across floors - including epoxy-coated floors.
SuperCar Flatstoppers are specially designed for wide tire applications and low-profile cars. Measures 28" long, 3.29" high, 16" wide. Will accommodate tires up to 14" wide. Sold as a car set.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
From the city of Escanaba in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP), Race Ramps are the brainchild of Brute Technologies and are built with the car enthusiast in mind. Race Ramps offers a model for every application. Whether you want to roll your car up for an oil change or you want to lift your car off the garage floor for storage, Race Ramps’ product line offers the perfect solution. Maybe your car is lower than standard and you can’t roll a jack underneath. Race Ramps’ collection is the perfect place to look. Made entirely in the USA, Zip is proud to feature Race Ramps in our catalog.