Check out these Race Ramp Show Ramp Specs:
- 26" Long, 14" Wide, 4.75" tall with 8" flat top
- Lightweight - Only weighs 6lbs each
- Each ramp is designed to support up to 1,500lbs
- 100% solid core design
Sold in pairs - order 2 pairs to lift your entire Corvette. Non skid design will protect the bed of your pick-up truck when hauling to the show and the floor of your display. Race Ramp Wheel Chocks are recommended for additional safety.
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Proudly Made in the USA
From the city of Escanaba in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP), Race Ramps are the brainchild of Brute Technologies and are built with the car enthusiast in mind. Race Ramps offers a model for every application. Whether you want to roll your car up for an oil change or you want to lift your car off the garage floor for storage, Race Ramps’ product line offers the perfect solution. Maybe your car is lower than standard and you can’t roll a jack underneath. Race Ramps’ collection is the perfect place to look. Made entirely in the USA, Zip is proud to feature Race Ramps in our catalog.