Check out these features:
- Custom cut and designed for your specific Corvette
- Durable overlapped double-needle stitched seams
- Urethane elastic sewn into both the front and rear hems
- Super Soft high-performance indoor fabric
- Body hugging stretch weave contours to your Corvette's lines
- Highly breathable
- Protects your Corvette from minor dents and dings during storage
- Machine washable in most front load washer/dryers
- Available in 6 colors
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- 4-Year Covercraft Warranty
Specify year/model Corvette and color when ordering. Custom manufactured car covers require 2-3 weeks for shipment.
Covercraft has been making car covers since 1965 and is the world's largest manufacturer of custom-patterned vehicle covers and specialty protective soft goods. The highest-quality materials and flawless designs go into every Covercraft product, earning them the respect of the entire automotive community. From protecting your vintage Corvette to defending your daily drive from road hazards and nature's elements, we are confident that Covercraft has you covered! All Covercraft car covers are proudly made in the USA.
|Model Year||1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1986|
Since 1965, Covercraft has been building the World’s Best Custom Car Covers. Bob Lichtman and a partner started making covers for European sports cars and American muscle in their small shop in Southern California. Today, Bob’s son, Marty, manages the company from its headquarters in Oklahoma, but Covercraft has facilities across the US and in Australia and Mexico. Since the beginning, the Lichtman’s have focused on treating their employees like family and making sure “Covercraftsmanship” is part of every product. Zip is happy to bring these extraordinary Covercraft Car Covers to our customers.