Designed to be used along with our 56 inch or 67 inch Race Ramps to give you even more clearance for working on your low clearance vehicle . Additionally, Race Ramp Roll-Ups can raise the front or rear of the car to allow you to slide a standard floor jack in where you otherwise couldn't. At 14 inches wide - the Roll-Ups can accommodate tires up to 12 inches wide. And they're especially portable, weighing only 4.5 pounds each, ready to slip right into your trunk -- making them great to take along to car shows, auto events or the race track.
Check out these Race Ramps Roll-Ups Specs:
- 32.75" Long, 14" Wide, 4" tall
- 11.9 degree incline with 8" flat surface on top
- Lightweight - Only weighs 4.5lbs each
- Designed to support up to 1,500lb each
- 100% solid core design - Highly durable, virtually indestructible
The Race Ramps Advantage:
- Lightweight - Easy to carry, handle, store and maneuver
- Manufactured of high-density urethane foam
- Features an anti-skid surface- no slipping or skidding, wet or dry
- Solid construction protection - even when overloaded they will not crush
- Unscootable - won't gouge or mark concrete, asphalt or painted floors
- Designed for low profile vehicles with wide tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
From the city of Escanaba in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (UP), Race Ramps are the brainchild of Brute Technologies and are built with the car enthusiast in mind. Race Ramps offers a model for every application. Whether you want to roll your car up for an oil change or you want to lift your car off the garage floor for storage, Race Ramps’ product line offers the perfect solution. Maybe your car is lower than standard and you can’t roll a jack underneath. Race Ramps’ collection is the perfect place to look. Made entirely in the USA, Zip is proud to feature Race Ramps in our catalog.